Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #2!

Thirteen Reasons I'm half-assing Thursday Thirteen this week

  1. It's The Boy's and I anniversary (not as much time for blogging when out celebrating);
  2. Had a little too much wine last night for blogging (and had my attention on other things, see #1 above);
  3. Power went off last night (so no computer, no internet. But that meant candle-light and the fire which was very appropriate for #1 above);
  4. Over-slept (see #2 above);
  5. I never ever blog at work - paranoia that my blog will get found out and I'll get in trouble;
  6. I'm going to Cameron Indoor tonight (for those of you who don't know, that's Duke basketball - it's part of #1 above);
  7. So because of #6 I'm leaving early from work - no time for blogging;
  8. Um... bad foresight on my part not to plan ahead;
  9. I didn't want to bump The Boy's awesome news with a new post (see post below - The Boy rocks!);
  10. Thursday snuck up on me this week (see # 8);
  11. I had to spend my free time yesterday working on my mother's small claims court appeal (looong story);
  12. I spent the rest of my free time getting what I needed for The Boy's present (see #1 above);
  13. I didn't even have any free time yesterday for writing (and won't again today - so sad!).
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments: