Sunday, January 24, 2010

Countdown to the FHT paperback release!

Yes, this is what I do when I'm avoiding other things :)  It makes me feel productive while also tapping into my laziness.  Anyway, I thought I'd post this here -- I had no idea there were that few days until the paperback of The Forest of Hands and Teeth releases - ack!  I happen to have a copy of the paperback in my hands right now and it's so gorgeous that I've found myself staring at it quite often (another form of procrastination).  I'll post pics this week!

Also... I've heard some people say that these kind of sprout thingies (look at that fine tech lingo there) slows down pages and gets annoying.  If that's the case, just let me know and I'll take this down soas not to slow down my blog loading.

So here you go!


1 comment:

Brigitte said...

hurray! I love the picture; it's stunning and chills with mystery. (:

I've been reading this all day. ♥♥

looking-glass-fables.blogspot.com