Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's Official -- I'm now agented!!!

Yes, that's right, I just signed with an agent!!! Wahoooooo!!! I'm now represented by Jim McCarthy with Dystel & Goderich Literary Management!!! It's still all so surreal! Gosh, there's so much to write about! The process, the decision making, what my book is about :) I don't even know where to begin!

I'm sure I'll be posting about all of that over the next few days, but for now I just wanted to share my fabulous news. I couldn't be more over the moon! Jim is fantastic and I can't wait to work with him -- plus he has tons of fun clients that I've loved getting to know.

I promise to write more soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's such a great novel! I'm sure you'll soon be posting that he sold it.

And really want to hear about the process--how you decided on him, what it's like, etc.

Vicki said...

Congrats Carrie!! So excited for you, great things are on the way. :)

Jessica Burkhart said...

OMG, Carrie!!! Congratulations!! Woo hoo! :)

Marianne Arkins said...

WOO! Congrats to you :-)

That's awesome.

Mark Henry said...

Congratulations. Now it's all official-like. Jim is gonna sell that book quick. He doesn't sit on anything!