Thursday, January 15, 2009

12 Months of Debsness and other exciting things!

First, happy birthday to me.  Wheee!!

Second, happy first month of Debsness!!  Squeee!

Find Out What's In The Bag And Win It Today

Third, I don't think I'll be able to share that news I was going to share until after I get back from Curacao.  But I have other news to share!  I think I do at least... I can't remember right now as brain is fully congealed from revisions.  Huzzah!

Fourth, I've finished rewriting the end of Book 2 and now just have to read it again and tidy things up a bit!  Hurrah!

Fifth, I should be getting the cover for Book 2 soon which, now that I think of it, probably means that I can share the title since I guess it must not be changing!  w00t!

And finally, now that I am out of exclamations, I must go to bed and dream of cakes and candles and zombies.  Yay sleep!

4 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see the cover and hear the title of book 2!!

Samantha Elliott said...

Happy Birthday, Carrie! I hope that this year's candles are as good to you as last year's. :-)

Aun-Juli said...

Happy Birthday! :D

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday. Sorry to be late in the wishes, but I hope you have a great time on your trip. :)