Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Thanks!!

Thank you SO MUCH to all of you who came out to the live show last night and asked questions and showed support for The Dark and Hollow Places!  I'm really surprised at how nervous I became when reading.  I really thought I was finally at the point where I'm comfortable speaking and reading in public but (a) it's easier to do in person when you can gauge reactions and (b) this is really the first time I've read anything from The Dark and Hollow Places out loud and in the middle of it I began to realize that fact and it freaked me out a little.  So, thanks for all the kind words, tweets and emails!!  I appreciate it SO SO MUCH!

1 comment:

Lacey J Edwards said...

Loved listening and thought you did a wonderful job! Couldn't tell you were nervous at all. ;) Can't wait till March!