Friday, April 30, 2010

Signing in Columbus, Ohio Tomorrow (Saturday)

Hey y'all! Just wanted to let you know that tomorrow, Saturday, I'm taking part in the big signing at the Romantic Times Convention in Columbus, OH.

The signing will be at the Hyatt Regency Downtown and it runs from 11:00-2:00.

I believe there is a $5.00 fee at the door (or something similar). There's more information at rtconverntion.com (including a list of authors there - there will be tons including some superstars of YA (Melissa Marr, Holly Black, Ally Carter, Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Kelly Armstrong, Heather Brewer, and many, many more!)

Thanks Ally for letting me steal all thi info from her blog!!

4 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Aw man! One month too early...I am going to be there end of May.

AnnaLeigh85 said...

Do you ever make it out to the pacific northwest? LOVE your books by the way. I rarely ever cry when reading a book but Forest of Hands and teeth really got me going.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to be book signing anywhere in California? Around Fresno maybe?

Pancake Recipes said...

Interesting post, I enjoyed read this