Thursday, February 11, 2010

Autographed copies of my books

Hey y'all! I've had a few people ask about how to get autographed/personalized copies of my books -- here are two ways!

1. Place an order through Park Road Books. They're a fantastic indie in Charlotte right down the road from my house and they call me up when they get an order and I come sign - super easy! They'll even gift wrap! Just call them at 704-525-9239 and tell them you'd like a signed copy of whichever book of mine ( The Forest of Hands and TeethThe Dead-Tossed Waves, The Dark and Hollow Places, Foretold, Infinity Ring: Divide & Conquer, or any of the anthologies I'm in: Zombies vs Unicorns, The Living Dead 2, Kiss Me Deadly, Enthralled, Brave New Love, After). Make sure to tell them who you want the book made out to (and how to spell the name) and if you want a specific message included.

2. Bookplates. I have bookplates that will fit into any of my books. Just send a SASE (normal size envelope, normal postage) to: Carrie Ryan, 1235-E East Boulevard, PMB 191, Charlotte, NC 28203. Let me know if you want just a signature or if you want it personalized and if you want any specific message. I'll toss in some bookmarks and whatever else I have on hand and send it back!

[[note that as of July 2012 I've hard to reorder bookplates and am behind on getting these sent out -- sorry!]]

Thanks y'all!