Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Upcoming event: NC Literary Festival

I'm super excited that this weekend I'll be attending and talking at the 2009 North Carolina Literary Festival!  I'd love for y'all to come out and say hi!

WHAT:  2009 North Carolina Literary Festival
WHEN:  September 10-13 -- I'll be talking on Saturday, September 12th at 3:50pm
WHERE:  UNC Chapel Hill campus -- my talk will be at the Children's Stage

I'll be talking about how I came up with the idea and world of The Forest of Hands and Teeth, reading a bit from that and also probably a little from The Dead-Tossed Waves and maaaybe even a small snippet from my work-in-progress (book 3) if there's time.  I'll also be answering questions and signing books afterward.

This is my first literary festival ever and so of course I'm a little nervous.  I'd love to have some friendly faces there!

4 comments:

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Best of luck! I'm really hoping to go out and buy The Forest of Hands and Teeth soon, and the interview sounds like something I wouldn't want to miss.
Unfortunatly, I live too far away, but I'm sure there will be a great turnout and everyone will love to hear about your process in writing the book! (:

Jenn

Tyhitia Green said...

Okay, I just have to convince my husband to bring me. I can drive myself, but he's more fmailiar with Chapel Hill. Hope to see you there, Carrie! Yay! :-) You'll do well. :-D

Tyhitia Green said...

Aww, man. I could not get to the festival, Carrie, but you've got to post some pictures and tell us how it went. :-)

fifa 14 ps4 coins said...

Alright, We have to persuade my hubby to create me personally. I will generate personally, however he is much more fmailiar along with Church Slope. Aspire to observe a person presently there, Carrie! Yay!: --) You will prosper.


fifa coins online
Buy Elder Scrolls Online Gold
cheap fifa coins