Thursday, August 20, 2009

Smart Chicks Kick It Tour

I'm so super excited to be part of a really awesome tour happening in September 2010.  Melissa Marr, Alyson Noel and Kelley Armstrong are putting it together and there are tons of other fantastic and totally squee-worthy authors involved.  The tour's still in the planning stages and you can still suggest cities and stay up to date on the latest news on the facebook page.  This is a tour totally focused on the readers and we definitely want your input!

I know it's going to be an awesome time... only problem is waiting the whole year before it happens!!

4 comments:

Tyhitia Green said...

I don't have Facebook. Is there a way for non-Facebook folks to read the city list?

Will you guys be in S.C. or at least Charlotte? :-)

Rebecca Knight said...

SQUEE! :D I'm so excited!

Lisa Aldin said...

Hope you guys come to Indy!

Katie said...

I hope you on the stop in Austin, TX!!