Monday, June 04, 2007

What has...

What has...
  • 34 chapters
  • 68,640 words
  • 231 pages
  • and will soon be read all over??
Yes, that's right! I finished revisions! Or draft revisions at least. And I'm in the process of sending WIP out to beta readers. This is the terrifying part, folks. This is where I hold my breath and wait. Hopefully they'll love it. And if they don't, hopefully they'll love the bones and have excellent suggestions for revisions :)

So now it's time to put all of your good advice to work and start in on the query letter. At least writing a good hook will give me something to think about during the down time of preparing for this pesky trial that keeps getting postponed!

Fingers crossed this trial starts on Friday as calendared and that my beta readers love WIP!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Erica Ridley said...

Yay---What a huge milestone!! =)